I have just completed a video course of ‘Developing Android Applications’ provided by Grand Valley State University.
The tutorial consists of six modules as follows and every module is a 30-minutes video.
- Overview of the Android Platform and it’s Basic Building Blocks.
- Writing your first “Hello World” Android application
- Android UI basics: Adding buttons, menus, etc
- Fetching and displaying data from the network
- Revisiting the UI: Jazzing up ListView
- Advanced Topics: dealing with network issues, asynchronous content fetching, etc